Thursday, July 03, 2008

I'm Back

As the summer of 2008 brings 110+ temperatures to Las Vegas, my hometown, I have recently decided to stay inside out of the sun and blazing heat to focus on my blog. I admit, during the school year, it has been difficult for me to post regularly on this thing, what with all the responsibilities and obligations being a full-time student foists upon me.

However, if I ever hope to achieve my dream of being an investigative journalist leaning toward skeptical issues, I feel I must get writing, as often as possible. So, as of today, I will be posting at least one brief item regarding anything in the news that I feel is under the umbrella of this blog's coverage. I will be pooling these items from a wide variety of sources, many of which I predict will be blogs that cover similar material.

So, to whomever may still be reading this, I present to you the new-and-improved summer edition of Jeremy the Skeptic.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: